Managed Wireless Networks
For venues, public buildings and educational establishments, entrustIT offer managed wireless solutions from Ruckus.
Ruckus ZoneFlex brings state-of-the-art Wi-Fi advances and packages them into an affordable and easy-to-use “smarter” wireless LAN system.
The smarts come from breakthroughs such as dynamic beam forming, Smart Mesh Networking and automatic interference avoidance, that make Wi-Fi signals extend farther and more reliable. But the beauty is that ZoneFlex masks the complexity of these capabilities – making it simple for SMEs to reap the benefits without the headaches.
- Killer coverage: Fewer APs blanket a bigger area, reducing capital and operational costs
- Ultra affordable: Robust wireless LAN at a fraction of the cost of conventional alternatives
- Fast install: Configuration and deployment in half the time
- Simple, simple, simple: A smarter wireless LAN that self-optimizes and is super simple to manage
- No costly cabling: Smart meshing allows placement of APs anywhere there is power without having to pull Ethernet cable for connectivity
- Just what you need: No more paying for features and functions you don’t want, need or understand
At the heart of the Ruckus Wireless system
Zone Director 1000/1100
Ruckus ZoneFlex 7363
The Ruckus ZoneFlex 7363 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11n wireless networking at one of the industry’s most affordable price point. A sleek and low-profile design, the ZoneFlex 7363 was purpose-built for cost-minded enterprises requiring reliable high speed client connectivity. It is ideal for a variety of enterprise and hotspot environments including hotels, schools, retail outlets, branch offices and public venues.
The dual band ZoneFlex 7363 can be deployed as a standalone access point or as part of the centrally-controlled Smart Wireless LAN with the Ruckus ZoneDirector. The ZoneFlex 7363 can also be easily deployed using Smart Mesh Networking to extend Wi-Fi services in locations where Ethernet cabling is not available or cost prohibitive.